Seven Pillars of Pride
A WORTHWHILE JOB DONE WELL
- Knowing that what you do and how you do it really matters.
- Excellence - Quality - Value - Productivity - Service.
- Feeling good about yourself and your knowledge, skills and abilities.
AFFILIATION - BELONGING TO A FINE ORGANIZATION
- Reputation - Tradition - History - Heroes - Epic Events - A Flag (logo) to rally round.
- Recognizing each others rights, responsibilities and talents, and that you need each other.
- Being able to rely on the integrity of all those with whom you work.
- Putting the good of Outward Bound ahead of other interests, and supporting the decisions and actions of those with whom you work.
RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION
- Knowing that your efforts are appreciated and that people are delighted with your work.
Final Note: All Staff, like these Pillars, require reliable SUPPORT if they are to continue to stand tall.
© COPYRIGHT NOTICE The above material, which I created and developed, is freely released to anyone working for Outward Bound for use in activities directly related to and operating under the auspices of Outward Bound anywhere in the world. It is not to be reproduced in any form or by any means by anyone not working for Outward Bound without my written permission. - John Hasell
- Click here to download an annotated PowerPoint presentation of The Seven Pillars of Pride © John Hasell
- Click here to download the Presentation Notes for The Seven Pillars of Pride © John Hasell
- Click here to download the Presentation Notes in English for The Seven Pillars of Pride in Mandarin © John Hasell
- Click here to download a one page handout of The Seven Pillars of Pride in Mandarin © John Hasell